About Me

My photo
Orange, California, United States
I am a fiber artist. I design fiber jewelry, wall art, 3-dimensional art and quilts. I love to add texture to my art with found objects. I try not to limit myself by any preconceived ideas of what constitutes art. In my other life I am a veterinarian specializing in cats. I live in a 1928 Spanish Style house in Orange, California with my husband, Bob and our three feline children. I also have a studio in Old Towne Orange called Lady GREENsleeves Designs where I create and teach. .*´¨) ¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' CLICK ON ANY PHOTO ON THIS BLOG TO ENLARGE THE IMAGE

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Undersea Garden 36-in by 29-in




2 comments:

Cindy Cooksey said...

Very pretty and playful, Vickie. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.