About Me

My photo
Orange, California, United States
I am a fiber artist. I design fiber jewelry, wall art, 3-dimensional art and quilts. I love to add texture to my art with found objects. I try not to limit myself by any preconceived ideas of what constitutes art. In my other life I am a veterinarian specializing in cats. I live in a 1928 Spanish Style house in Orange, California with my husband, Bob and our three feline children. I also have a studio in Old Towne Orange called Lady GREENsleeves Designs where I create and teach. .*´¨) ¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' CLICK ON ANY PHOTO ON THIS BLOG TO ENLARGE THE IMAGE

Monday, November 2, 2009

Leonie Hartley-Hoover bought my SAQA Auction Quilt!!!

To the right is the 12-in Square I entered in the SAQA auction, entitled, "The Regatta". It was purchased by a really talented artist, Leonie Hartley-Hoover from Canada. How fun! Now I can say my quilts have sold internationally. Thanks Leonie. Visit Leonie's blog by clicking on the title of this post. Her beading is amazing.

No comments: